Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Home For No Reason + Father's Day

I went home for some quality family time.  Here are some random pictures + Longwood Gardens Deegan adventure + Father’s Day.  You’re all (all two of you) super welcome!

PLEASE tell me reversible shorts are coming back!

Discounted owls I still wish I would have bought to tacky up my apartment



Owl Squishable gift for just being awesome


Mom and Dad in love.  Dad with his trademark high socks.



Flora walled bathroom hallway.  Chris Deegan (the bathroom expert) gave it 4.5 stars.

Deegan Family + found stray Longwood Garden cat = <3

 What do you see? Cute bird watching kit or potential pink eye contamination ground zero?  Thanks Dad :)


Princess in a tree house

My favorite part of this day was the veggie garden, and my favorite part of the veggie garden- broccoli :)

Me hitting my mark by a waterfall, NBD

Yeah, it was really that pretty/great of a day!

My gift to my Daddy- organic red wine!!!


Dad in his natural environment <3

1 comment:

  1. Your dad looks so happy in that last picture... organic red wine + recliner forever!

    ReplyDelete