Monday, June 4, 2012

PA people fun

Whether its me visiting people in PA or PA people visiting me in DC, life is just better with my PA loves.  Here’s a week-ish time frame with some of my favorite peeps.  If only I captured ALL the fun moments and not primarily just the food and drinks :) 


Yes we drove down this “street” in Philly

Signs don’t apply when you’re “with” and “know” the bartender

vegan-ized breakfast burrito yum

 Doogie Howiester looking adorable like always


Suzy mixing cocktails like a PRO

Patio Booze + Chocolate fun


BYO Veggie friendly dinner + Suzy’s first baklava


SuzPatCot looking fly like always

Delish outdoor dinner love  

 Newseum gift shop future Mr. and Ms. President


Classic! :)


Miller Lite American Light Pilsner sample price – “get real”

25th (recorded) new beer!!! - Breckenridge Avalanche


Stolen flower bouquet in owl mug <3

1 comment: